The Power of Letting Go
Join David Rahman, inspirational speaker, coach and author for a session on the power of letting go of what is holding you back.
- Wednesday 20th January, 2021
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Microsoft Teams
Please note, this event is now at full capacity and is no longer accepting bookings
We often hold on to things in life and place them in our mental backpack. This can subsequently weigh us down and affect our relationships and work. In this workshop, mind coach and author of ‘Let It Go’ David Rahman will teach you tools and techniques on how to let go of what is holding you back.
Whether you’re feeling held back in your work or personal life, the tools David shares in his session are invaluable for us all. Once you’ve honed the power of how to let go, you’ll never look back.
About the session
David is partnering with CSSC and AW21 to exclusively hold these interactive webinars for all AW users. These sessions are available to all, you do not need to be a CSSC member – but if you’re interested in improving your health and wellbeing, why not check us out at www.cssc.co.uk.
- This session is being run virtually on Microsoft Teams and is free to attend
- Each session will run for an hour with an opportunity for a Q&A with David towards the end
- By signing up for each event, you enable us to forward the joining details to your nominated email address. These will be sent the day before the event takes place- so keep a look out in your inbox (and spam folders in case we get stuck!)
- Please note this session is limited to 95 attendees, places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
David Rahman is an inspirational speaker, coach and author. His passion is to help people all over the world to start loving and believing in themselves.
As we live in a world as never seen before, there is an increasing number of people with self confidence and self esteem problems. David believes that this has to change, and can change. His philosophy is to live in your light, not in your shadow.
David has recently published his book, The Power of Letting Go. You can also find out more about David by visiting his website and catching up with him on social media:
- Website – www.david-rahman.com
- Instagram – david_rahman
- Facebook – Mind Coach