The Funding Process
1. Apply for funding using the Active Wellbeing Funding Form , providing as much detail as to what you are expecting to use this funding for, how many people you hope to help and how CSSC’s funding would help. You will be able to select from five broad packages that include:
- Wellbeing classes- Suggestions are yoga, group meditation sessions, Pilates, or wellbeing talks.
- Fitness activities– This could be CrossFit, taster sessions, instructor or venue hire for specific activities.
- Sporting social events- Social activities that have a sporting element. Last year’s examples include Bowling, Ninja Warrior or Laser Tag.
- Team building– Funding could be used to provide wellbeing/fitness related rewards for active office challenges.
- CSSC Focus Sports Packages– CSSC have six different focus sports which we are encouraging workplaces and individuals to get involved with. These include rounders, football, rugby, netball, volleyball and bowls. If interested, workplaces can apply for start-up packages, development packs, kits and equipment.
Forms must be completed in full; you may be contacted if more information is required. The deadline for this submission is Wednesday 31 January 2024. Please note that funding is limited and applications will only be accepted while funding is available. Once funds have been exhausted the application form will close.
2. Decisions over whether your activity can be funded will be made by the Active Wellbeing panel and you’ll be notified if successful by 23 February. Applications will be evaluated based on alignment with the objectives of Active Wellbeing.
3. If you are successful, we will send a funding agreement which you will need to accept, sign and return to us via email. We ask you to do this at as soon as you can.
4. After terms are agreed to, payments will usually be made within 30 days of conditional funding agreements being signed and received by us. Payments will be made via invoices or CSSC will purchase equipment from head office.
5. Activities will take place between March-June. Funding recipients will be required to provide feedback, quotes from participants and photographs of your event for CSSC to share on our website and social media channels.