Morning Mindset (How to Own the Day)
Join David Rahman, inspirational speaker, coach and author for a session on how to give you the best chance of feeling good and being more successful during your day.
- Monday 1st February, 2021
- 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Microsoft Teams
Have you ever started your day slow, unmotivated and in a bad mood? During this workshop David Rahman, mind coach and author, will teach you actionable tools and strategies on how to reset your mindset every morning. The Morning Mindset can give you the best chance of feeling good and the motivation to be more successful during your day.
These tools can be used to improve both your work and personal life, who wouldn’t benefit from an extra boost in the morning?
About the session
David is partnering with CSSC and AW21 to exclusively hold these interactive webinars for all AW users. These sessions are available to all, you do not need to be a CSSC member – but if you’re interested in improving your health and wellbeing, why not check us out at www.cssc.co.uk.
- This session is being run virtually on Microsoft Teams and is free to attend
- Each session will run for an hour with an opportunity for a Q&A with David towards the end
- By signing up for each event, you enable us to forward the joining details to your nominated email address. These will be sent the day before the event takes place- so keep a look out in your inbox (and spam folders in case we get stuck!)
- Please note this session is limited to 95 attendees, places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
David Rahman is an inspirational speaker, coach and author. His passion is to help people all over the world to start loving and believing in themselves.
As we live in a world as never seen before, there is an increasing number of people with self confidence and self esteem problems. David believes that this has to change, and can change. His philosophy is to live in your light, not in your shadow.
David has recently published his book, The Power of Letting Go. You can also find out more about David by visiting his website and catching up with him on social media:
- Website – www.david-rahman.com
- Instagram – david_rahman
- Facebook – Mind Coach